Child Care Management Systems in Australia – A Comprehensive Guide
The Child Care Management Systems in Australia – A Comprehensive Guide is a fifty page document that examines in detail all aspects of the current CCMS space in Australia addressing core questions around providers and platforms and a roadmap to support those tasked with evaluating and then switching platforms.
The report is organised into seven chapters namely;
- What is a Child Care Management System?
- Who are the main CCMS providers?
- Choosing the right CCMS partner for you,
- Planning for the migration,
- Evaluating the cost of a CCMS,
- CCMS platforms in detail and;
- The Sector CCMS User Survey 2021.
This is a must have resource for any ECEC professional interested in learning more about the Australian CCMS space and for those that have decided to transition platforms and need support to ensure that they ask the right questions and take the right actions to ensure that they select the best platform for their organisation.