NESA Registered – Who’s driving the bus? Educational Leaders steering practice – Webinar
November 30, 2020
KU Children’s Services
Taking on the role of Educational Leader can be exciting, rewarding, challenging and at times mystifying. Mystifying because the role is not explicitly defined and does not look the same in every service. However, if we consider that effective educational leadership inspires critical and reflective thinking as well as opportunities to work and learn alongside others; the co-construction of rich, relevant and innovative curriculum should become the reality.
In this workshop we will examine the many aspects of educational leadership including:
- How to determine a vision for educational leadership
- Sorting out the myths for the educational leadership role
- Setting the stage for critical reflection
- Strategies for guiding the practice of new educators
- Taking up the challenge to inspire and empower others in their practice
This event is suitable for all educational leaders, nominated supervisors and aspiring educational leaders
Completing Webinar – Who’s driving the bus? Educational Leaders steering practice will contribute 4 hours of NESA registered PD addressing 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.