State Manager, Western Australia
April 06, 2021
An exciting newly created opportunity currently exists for a commercially focused State Manager to join Junior Adventures Group and lead our Western Australian business. We are multi-brand, industry leading national Outside School Hours (OSHC) provider with a significant presence in WA and across Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations you will be responsible for managing multiple functions and have ultimate accountability for driving outcomes across the state. Specifically, this will encompass areas including but not limited to:
- Ensuring the retention and commercial growth of a distributed network of OSHC services,
- Overseeing workforce planning, recruitment and staff development / retention
- Managing a multi-function team including a sizable Operations workforce
- Driving productivity improvements and efficiencies
- Leveraging national & state-based relationships and business improvement opportunities
- Providing input into strategy to improve state and national operations
- Minimising risk and manage safety in services
- Promote and influence relationships with Government departments and regulators
- Ensuring business adherence to all aspects of compliance and regulatory requirements as well as required business standards in relation to quality of service
- Maintaining a focus at all times on positive customer outcomes and Whole of Child philosophy
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Track record in a significant leadership role, across multiple functions within a similar sized multi-site organisation
- Demonstrable experience in building a profitable business or division in a highly competitive sector
- A track record managing compliance and reporting within a regulated industry would be advantageous
- Experience developing to a quality and safety agenda and
- Experience managing continuous improvement and change
In joining, you will be part of a passionate, courageous and considerate culture of high-performing leaders that work closely to support each other and celebrate the wins. If you have experience in the Childcare industry (or similar) along with experience managing relationships with schools this would be desirable, but not essential.
Apply now! In return, you will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!