Regional Operations Manager
October 07, 2020
Welcome to Junior Adventures Group. We are a multi-brand Education Provider with leading Before and After School Care brands OSHClub, Helping Hands and Primary OSHCare. We understand the quality of our staff drives our success and live our company values, Considerate, Passionate, Courageous, every day, as we work collaboratively with schools and communities in building brighter futures together!
WHY WORK WITH JUNIOR ADVENTURES GROUP (JAG)?
- Join a highly recognised and reputable OSHC provider with an international presence.
- A passionate, courageous and considerate culture of high-performing leaders that work closely to support each other and celebrate the wins.
- Fantastic career progression and personal development opportunities
- Paid training in child protection, food safety, First Aid/CPR
- Employee Reward and Recognition programs and employee benefit discounts for Junior Adventures Group (JAG) services, petrol, health insurance, movie tickets, travel, and accommodation – just to name a few!
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A REGIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (ROM)
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of service excellence while retaining and growing commercially viable OSHC services across your dedicated region. This will be achieved by leading and developing a skilled workforce of passionate and engaged program coordinators/educators. This position is vital in maintaining effective partnerships with our schools and building purposeful relationships with stakeholders in the wider community.
In addition to this, you will manage the financial viability of all services within your region, ensuring regular review with the program coordinators to monitor aspects such as service delivery costs, attendance and labour. This will be achieved through exception-based reporting methods and ensuring the implementation of measures to effectively utilise budgets.
We want to hear from applicants who are confident in their ability to build high performing teams who collaborate, share knowledge, communicate and most importantly support one another. You are not only someone who is passionate about providing the highest quality care and education for children but you also have a strategic mindset and a strong sense for business and financial acumen.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience managing change and continuous quality improvement across multi-site teams to achieve results, including a track record of managing compliance and reporting within a highly regulated industry, ideally within the childcare industry or similar.
For this role, it is essential for you to hold a valid Australian Drivers Licence, a current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC), and unlimited rights to work in Australia.
As this is a permanent full-time position, only candidates with full availability will be considered. Successful applicants must be prepared to support in-service team members in Before School Care (7 am – 9 am), After School Care (3 pm – 6 pm) and also during school holiday periods.
Whilst not essential, ideally, you will also hold a completed qualification from the below list of ACECQA approved qualifications for educators working with over preschool-age children:
- Certificate IV in Outside School Hours Care
- Certificate lV in Education Support
- Diploma of Children’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Diploma of School Age Education and Care
- Degree or diploma in education, recreation, sport science, leisure studies, social and behavioural science or nursing
Apply now! In return, you will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!