Regional Manager – NSW Region
May 17, 2022
New South Wales
At G8 Education, we are seeking a positive, proactive leader to step into a Regional Manager role, taking ownership of a diverse team of Area Managers and Centre teams across NSW region (including Inner West, North West Sydney, Central Tablelands, Northern Beaches and Hunter Region). We are flexible with location. We are looking for that leader who is excited by our focus for 2022 in creating the foundations for learning for life for children in our communities.
In this role, you will be welcomed into the Early Learning and Education environment, where you will take a key role for business performance, leading safety, well-being, and positive coaching culture within your region. You will be offered the opportunity to demonstrate your commercial business focus and have the ability to work collaboratively with specialist support office functions to assist you and your team achieve the best possible outcomes for children, families and team members.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Models high level leadership working closely with Area Managers and Centre Managers to champion performance, engagement, professional care and quality education in our workplaces
- Proven ability to elevate team commitment to support, educate and care for children and families as our most important priority
- Responsible for driving safe & productive operational workplace for all in accordance with G8 strategy, values and behaviours
- Driving business performance to meet key commercial KPI’s for the region.
- Responsible for identifying innovative solutions to operational challenges that foster continuous improvement, team development, optimising resources, and business goals
- Ensuring regulatory requirements and processes are monitored, managed and maintained
- Actively contributes to workplace performance in line with National Quality Framework standards assisting to elevate work practice, reporting and results
- Demonstrate and contribute to operational knowledge, business planning and decision-making processes
- Take a lead approach to new Centre openings and community engagement
- Act as the leader who engages families when managing escalated concerns to support proactive solutions and safe outcomes in timely manner
Ideally, you will have the following professional skills, exposure, or similar experience:
- 5+ years of multisite operational leadership experience.
- Leadership style that demonstrates agility to readily adapt to environments where priorities and projects evolve quickly to support our Centres and communities.
- Capacity to travel when required to support teams and Centre business activities
- Strong understanding of team member well-being and genuine approach towards WHS in the workplace.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen to demonstrate ownership and confident leader led decision making.
- Previous success leading geographically dispersed organisation, availability to address critical issues and complex problem solving, managing time and resources to support high demand and high reward environments
- Knowledge of the Early Childhood Education and Care sector is desirable however not essential
About G8 Education:
G8 Education is one of Australia’s largest early education and care providers, with more than 450+ centres across Australia and over 10,000 team members who are all helping shape the lives of over 58,000 children every day. Our core values of passion, innovation, dedication, compassion and integrity, unite us on our journey to ensure the health and happiness of future generations where we are committed to developing a culture that empowers and rewards our family of early childhood educators, teachers, leaders and support office team members.
- Competitive salary package
- Access to our employee assistant program offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Join our social club with monthly events – there’s something for everyone!
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
If you are interested in learning more about this leadership career with G8 Education – where you’ll be reward and recognised for your contribution and where we provide career growth and development – introduce yourself to us today. We look forward to hearing more about you. Or for a confidential discussion please contact John Orr, Talent Acquisition Manager at [email protected]
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application. #LI-G8SO