Recruitment Consultant – Brisbane, QLD
June 24, 2022
At G8 Education, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Varsity Lakes or Brisbane.
We offer great flexibility and the opportunity to work from home up to 3-days per week.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment activities across a dedicated area while partnering with internal stakeholders to deliver our talent acquisition processes.
As an advocate for employer branding, you will be committed to providing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience and regularly review opportunities for improvement.
- Coach and guide hiring managers through the talent acquisition process to ensure skill, culture and organisational fit when hiring.
- Use sourcing tools to proactively seek potential talent such as SEEK premium talent search and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Engagement in the local area for your region to promote our employment brand e.g. Career Open Days etc.
- Pro-actively seeking out local level partnerships to build talent pools and pipelines of high-quality candidates.
- Create advertising strategies that are reflective of the G8 employment brand and competencies.
- Assist in the development of weekly and monthly reports for your client group and identify any recruitment trends or challenges.
- Partner with stakeholders to upskill and improve capability through refined recruitment and selection practices.
Ideally, you will have:
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry, preferably in an internal recruitment role
- Ability to use market data effectively to attract potential candidates
- Strong stakeholder management and proven business partnering ability
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced, multi-site organisation
- Adaptable, flexible, resilient
- Great work life balance with the flexibility to work from home 3 days a week
- We know that many of our people have families of their own, or are planning to have children so we offer a 50% discount off early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre for team members and 25% discount for their family members
- Online and app access to our “Playground” program offering online and in-store savings of 5% -40% for more than 400 retailers in Australia including: Woolworths, Target, Kmart, Jetstar, Expedia, David Jones, Myer, ASOS, The Iconic and more
- At G8 we encourage a healthy lifestyle and have a dedicated health and wellness program and team to help you reach your personal goals
- An accessible and supportive senior leadership team fostering a culture of growth and development
About G8 Education:
G8 Education is one of Australia’s largest early education and care providers, with more than 450+ centres across Australia and over 10,000 team members who are all helping shape the lives of over 58,000 children every day. Our core values of passion, innovation, dedication, compassion and integrity, unite us on our journey to ensure the health and happiness of future generations where we are committed to developing a culture that empowers and rewards our family of early childhood educators, teachers, leaders and support office team members.
This is a rewarding opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role in a richly diverse sector, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.