Practice Partner QLD
May 31, 2022
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
We have an exciting opportunity for an early learning and education professional to join our team. Reporting to our Head of Early Learning and Education, you will facilitate professional learning for our centre teams, reviewing environments and resources, and working alongside the Education Team.
As a Practice Partner you will be responsible for fostering the capability of individuals and centre teams by utilising resources and processes designed by the Education Team. The capacity to build effective relationships and mentor and coach educators, teachers and leaders is central to this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with centre managers, educational leaders, early childhood teachers and educators in centres to support embedded and sustained quality improvements in practice
- Facilitate engaging and interactive professional learning for centre teams using Education Team resources, with consideration to adult learning principles and learning styles
- Supporting provisionally registered teachers to proficiency
- Implement effective coaching and mentoring strategies to build professional capacity for individuals and centre teams
- Work collaboratively within the Education team to develop and implement centre-specific action plans and facilitate professional learning to address gaps in content and pedagogical knowledge
- Work collaboratively with the QLD leadership team on proactive recruitment and attraction strategies
- Work collaboratively with members of the Education team to determine appropriate learning structures and delivery methods for each centre to maximise engagement and team development
- Work with the Education team to support efficient and effective processes for improving resourcing, learning environments, practice and pedagogy
- In line with the Education Strategy, maintain strong professional standards of practice and links to relevant training and information to remain current with trending and emerging practices
- Proficiently registered Early Childhood Teacher
- Significant experience working in the early childhood education and care sector
- A Bachelor or equivalent qualification in early childhood education is required
- A deep understanding of all aspects of the National Quality Framework and how this applies in practice
- The ability to share best practice and motivate stakeholders to engage in quality improvement
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring
- A thorough understanding and application of adult learning principles
- Current Australian Driver’s License (mandatory)
- Attractive salary package
- Access a 50% discount on early education and childcare fees at any G8 Education Centre, and a 25% discount for your family members
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application. #LI-G8SO