OSHC Planning and Events Coordinator
June 07, 2022
Come and join the TeamKids family!
TeamKids is an ‘Employer of Choice’ in the Outside of Hours School Care industry. We exist to enrich children’s lives by providing exceptional programs for children before school, after school, and during the school holidays.
We are passionate about bringing life to experiences to primary aged children, that are fun, safe, and enjoyable!
We live by our core values – fun, innovative, involved, remarkable & genuine. If you’re the person we’re looking for we know these will resonate with you too.
About the role
We are very excited to be seeking an event planning guru to join the team!
Reporting into our Planning & Events Manager, the Coordinator will research, design and implement a fun, innovative and developmentally appropriate Vacation Care program for the children in the care of TeamKids.
- Source cost effective, quality products for use during Vacation Care programs.
- Contribute to the Master Timetable, which includes details on the program of activities for all Vacation Care services and used by the operational and marketing teams for promotion & delivery of the program.
- Coordinate and plan excursion and incursion providers, bus companies, and 3rd party providers to ensure experiences comply with national law & regulations.
- Conduct risk assessments of excursion venues, and evaluate activities for future inclusion in Vacation Care planning.
As a big kid at heart, you will display our values daily and bring your hardworking and fun nature to our team. You like bringing ideas and improvements to the table, and you continually strive to provide a WOW factor to everything you deliver.
Ideally you will have:
- Event planning experience is ideal, but not mandatory.
- Ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Creative & innovative mindset.
- Flexibility, adaptability and an ability to overcome challenging situations.
- Collaborative nature and genuine in approach.
- Competitive salary
- Career development & mentoring
- Birthday leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide range of discounts, including health insurance, gym memberships and everyday retail products.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to truly make your mark at TeamKids and support the continual growth and excellence that we are currently delivering.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.