OSHC Director of Service – Elsternwick , VIC
March 03, 2022
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OSHC industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values – FUN, INNOVATIVE, INVOLVED, REMARKABLE & GENUINE – if you’re the person we’re looking for we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Role:
- Build a fantastic relationship with your school and partner on school events and community engagement
- Enjoy autonomy and creative freedom to plan and deliver enriching experiences everyday
- Foster fun relationships with children and their families that connect, inspire and delight
- Manage and roster your team of passionate educators
- Manage compliance and medical documentation
- Be the glue that connects TeamKids with your school community
- You’re not afraid of hard work and love kids, in fact you’re still a big kid at heart
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a preppie, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Previous experience running a Before and After School Care program preferred but not essential
- You’re a natural leader with an eye for detail
- Have a genuine interest in creating enriching experiences for primary-aged children
- You’re energetic, enthusiastic and love to have FUN!
- Qualified or studying towards a relevant ACECQA qualification (includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children’s Services, Early Childhood Education and more – see ACECQA website if you are unsure if your degree is accepted (www.acecqa.gov.au)
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join the leading outside of school hours care provider
- Directors of Service (DOS) enjoy above award salary and flexible work arrangements
- Start your TeamKids Career, the opportunities for career progression are endless!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Make friends and work with like-minded educators
- Be part of a vibrant and passionate community of TeamKids Directors
We can’t wait to hear from you! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
As a result of COVID 19, it is expected that our team members will comply with the vaccination requirements for the Early Childhood Education & Care industry under the relevant State Public Health Order.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and we are committed to ensuring the safety of all children in our care. This means at TeamKids we are passionate about equality and diversity, we value every individual, we passionately protect and ensure every child’s safety, and are always seeking to be better and do better than yesterday.
TeamKids acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all First Nations peoples today.