OSHC Area Manager – Sydney, NSW
June 13, 2022
New South Wales
This fantastic opportunity to extend your own knowledge and skills, with the Approved Provider investing in Educators, at all levels, by providing extensive professional development.
Are you considering either changing organisations or perhaps ready to take the next step to an Area Manager position? This leadership opening available with this NFP Approved Provider is ideal for someone who is skilled at managing diverse operations. This role is supported by your own Manager with hands on OSHC experience and who is dedicated to improving the quality of care to children.
About the role?
- Managing 7-8 services across the Hills | Blacktown | Wentworthville and Dundas area.
- Lead an experienced team of Coordinators.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities each week with your team and Area Manager.
- Work independently and manage administrative tasks.
- Regular centre visits to support and mentor your team.
- Working in the program with your team improves productivity, & increases innovation.
- As there is variety in this role, with differing services, it can also be a fast paced environment.
- Opportunity to salary sacrifice (salary packaging options).
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency, and manage compliance processes and reporting.
- Laptop and Mobile provided.
This NFP organisation is looking for someone who
- Is self motivated, efficient, approachable, reliable, proactive, and has a positive attitude.
- Has experience working with multi service management.
- Has the technical skills and knowledge of how OSHC services are operated or transferable skills from ECE.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to support and lead a team.
- Has the ability to motivate, upskill, mentor, and guide educators to succeed.
- Has experience managing day to day operations as a Nominated Supervisor.
- Will ensure quality consistency across all OOSH services.
- Has the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner and productively address concerns, aligning with the company’s policy and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the requirements of NQS, NQF, and Regulations.
- Relevant professional experience, Diploma, or equivalent qualification ACECQA approved.
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk – Accredited Child Protection or willingness to obtain.
- HLTAID004/12 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain.
- Valid WWCC working with children check.
- A criminal History Check applies to this position.
- COVID-19 Vaccination status preferred. By applying, you understand this requirement and have the required document.
Looking for an individual that understands, adheres to, and promotes The National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. In your position, you will create a culture, adopt strategies, and take action to promote child wellbeing and prevent harm to children and young people.
Does this sound like the role for you? Do you want to know more?
Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
Firefly HR: Encouraging Positive Change – made by Educators for Educators.
Connect with us on Facebook @fireflyhrOSHC and Instagram @fireflyhr
Check out our Professional Development calendar
- Not for profit Approved Provider dedicated to OSHC and providing quality of care
- $90K – $100K inclusive of super | Car Allowance | Laptop and Phone provided.
- Networking and professional development opportunities to build your career.