Marketing Lead – Gold Coast, QLD
June 21, 2022
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The Marketing Lead is responsible for the end-to-end campaign execution for key priority projects across G8’s network of 450+ centres, with a focus on driving leads and support conversions of enrolments to increase occupancy needs.
Reporting to the Campaigns Marketing Manager, you’ll manage and mentor a Marketing Coordinator, working collaboratively with customer and marketing departments to activate the strategy, and supporting the delivery of all marketing campaigns across your key project areas.
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract position with the opportunity to extend.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute the customer and marketing department’s workstream deliverables within this key priority project aligned to key priority centres and projects
- Planning, executing, tracking, and reporting of project-based marketing initiatives focused on new customer acquisition
- Coordinate the delivery of centre community events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating run-sheets, and ordering marketing collateral
- Effective stakeholder management via updates and reporting to ensure transparency and lead times of critical dependencies to drive success
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify and recommend permanent signage placement to maximise foundational enquiry
- Local area market analysis and feasibility to identify unique value propositions and to create differentiation for our centres from our competitors
- Competitor analysis and monitoring to ensure we are creating a compelling offering to prospective customers
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role managing end-to-end campaigns is essential
- Experience within a large-scale organisation managing multiple brands is beneficial
- Digital experience with good understanding of various web platforms (Sitecore, WordPress, Google, Social Platforms) and analytics
- Adaptable and agile to work in a fast-paced evolving environment
- A strong communicator who can build relationships across business functions and remain calm under pressure
- Must have strong operational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports for marketing campaigns and projects
- A high level of creativity and ability to engage in creative process with a large team
- Flexibility to undertake domestic travel is required
- Attractive salary package.
- WFH 3 days a week & 2 days in office.
- Varsity Lakes or Brisbane CBD location with onsite car parking.
- Supportive team culture with a strong focus on collaboration.
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time