Lead Educator – Blue Mountains & Central West NSW
April 19, 2022
New South Wales
Are you looking to make an impact on children and families during the early years? Are you an experienced Educator who values and fosters meaningful connections with children, their families and the community around us?
Then we have a role for you.
Rise Early Learning are proud to open a brand-new premium childcare centre at the Bloomfield Health Precinct Orange. We are seeking applicants for Lead Educators and Educators who want to help bring Rise Early Learning Orange to life.
Our brand-new centre will boast beautiful indoor and outdoor environments, that are warm, inspiring and encourage each child’s individual learning and development needs. We’re building something truly special for the Orange community.
Why Rise Early Learning?
Because at Rise, we honour childhood by providing an education and care program that supports the learning and development of each child.
- Early start available – be part of the set up and choosing your own resources.
- Exclusive induction program including shopping trips, professional development and more.
- and Brand-new service which has been purpose-built for the Orange community – designed with consideration and exceptional detail (think storage, environments, resources and transitions).
- Stunning indoor and outdoor environments and natural resources to help you deliver and embed beautiful practice, education and care for each child’s unique learning journey.
- Access to unmatched professional development through Rise’s network of partners and early childhood experts.
- Regular networking opportunities with likeminded and passionate early childhood educators Australia-wide.
- To feel supported by our experienced and dedicated Leadership Team who will encourage you to grow, learn and find joy coming to work each day.
- Above Award-wages for the right people.
- Exclusive childcare fee discount at Rise Early Learning Orange to support you to return to work and know your family is close by.
- We go above and beyond with additional study time, planning time and leave – because we know how passionate early childhood educators are about delivering exceptional programs and practice.
- We want you to feel supported which is why you’ll gain access to our free Employee Wellbeing Program
- Beautiful, high-quality uniforms provided so you feel comfortable and confident each day.
- Opportunities for part-time and flexible working arrangements to support a positive work/life balance.
- Feel supported and part of the Rise Early Learning family which spans across four early childhood centres throughout Qld and NSW.
- Opportunities to visit and connect with our other Rise centres and team to share new ideas and foster relationships.
- Visa Sponsorship opportunities available.
What to expect:
• Full support from our Centre Manager
• Full support from the owners as this is their family business & their life
• Professional development opportunities
• To join a team of passionate and positive early childhood professionals
• Networking opportunities and professional conversations
• To be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone, and implement new exciting programs.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
• Be a natural at building relationships with children and families.
• Be a great team player, with a positive attitude and vibrant personality.
• Support our unique way for programming and practice that supports contemporary evidence-informed pedagogy.
• Be prepared to continually grow, learn and try new things.
• Be relentless in their pursuit of excellence for children.
• Have an unwavering love for children, and passion for early childhood education care.
• A minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services or working towards
• Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma Certificates
• Valid Working with Children’s Check
• Must be available Monday to Friday.
• Must be available to work opens and closes throughout the week as the roster requires.
• Love and passion for early childhood.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above. Or Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We want to know what makes you different!
Please call Paula on 0439 772 187 for a private and confidential chat, where we can answer any questions or queries you may have. Please feel free to call during the hours of 9-2pm Monday-Friday.