Investigator – Sydney, NSW
June 24, 2022
New South Wales
G8 Education is an ASX 300 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 450 Centres and with over 10,000 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
The role is a fast-paced and collaborative role working alongside our Employment Relations team and providing ongoing support to our network on a national level. Being one of the first points of contact for ER inquiries through all communication channels whilst providing support in executing employee documentation and employment contracts. This is a full-time contract position until September 2022 with the potential of extension.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with centres on outstanding compliance tasks
- Ensuring timely and compliant employment process guidance
- Assisting with generating employment documentation.
- Review and action on employee changes and documentation and HR systems
- Accountability for escalated inquiries from current and former G8 team members with proactive engagement
- Working with high volume, sensitive data in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrates professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Confident in stakeholder engagement.
- Developed skills in Microsoft office.
- Solution-focused with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Attractive salary package
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- Dedicated focus on professional growth and development
This is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role, apply now!
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both COVID-19 vaccinations (or an approved medical exemption) in line with the state based government vaccination mandates or by 31st January 2022 for support office team members all new employees joining the organisation must also meet this requirement. Please provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination or exemption status on application
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time