Head of Curriculum and Pedagogy
June 28, 2022
Do you have a passion for Early Childhood Education that you can’t help but share with the world?… We want to hear from you!
We are a family-owned Early Education and long day care group passionate about supporting the development of children through respectful relationships between children, families, communities and Educators. As a result of experiencing rapid growth over the last two years, we are ready to have a Head of Curriculum and Pedagogy join our leadership team.
Are there Benefits?…ABSOLUTELY!
- Continuous Learning and Development – expand your knowledge at any time through our very own Academy in person and online; our training tool offering Professional Development, Leadership and Health and Well-Being topics
- Opportunities – Outstanding prospects for Career Progression, Transfers and Professional Growth
- Reward and Recognition – Annual Awards; Bonus Incentive Schemes; Regular and Structured Performance Feedback
- Educational Leaders Network – Collaborate and build relationships with Leaders across our Centre’s; Regular access to CEO and Operations Managers
- Competitive Entitlements – Attractive Rates with Annual Reviews; True Work-Life balance with flexible working options available
- Environments – Beautiful minds inspired by beautiful environments; Our environments and resources are truly second to none
- Financial Benefits – Receive 40% off childcare fees; Access to referral programs of up to $1500; Additional leave entitlements
- Car allowance, Laptop AND Phone.
- Team Huddle – Staff social calendar filled with fun activities; Mind, Body and Soul initiatives
- Unity in Diversity – Our cultural diversity is one of OUR greatest strengths and is truly at the heart of who we are; 18 nationalities; 31 languages spoken
About the role
As the expert curriculum and pedagogy practitioner supporting a workforce of approximately 400, across eleven early learning centres and a support services team, you will be responsible for all curriculum and pedagogy experiences, both operational and strategic. You will also be responsible for supporting the educational best practice needs of the large-scale centre growth planned for this year and beyond.
This Senior role, reporting directly to the CEO, will see you working across our centres in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and Northern NSW and can be based in Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
As an integral part of the our team, you will use your knowledge and expertise to support, coach, mentor and partner with the Educational Leaders and Centre Directors across the business to offer advice and guidance on the implementation and interpretation of best practice curriculum and pedagogy methodologies.
Your experience across all areas of Early Education, with a demonstrated capability to develop and optimise curriculum and pedagogy methodologies will assist with your strong focus on improving learning outcomes within our centres.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for:
- A degree qualification in Education (Early Childhood) or a related discipline and possess at least 3 years of senior leadership curriculum and pedagogy management experience
- Previous experience in the delivery of training and assessment of staff
- Operational management experience within a recognised and accredited early education provider or similar environment is highly desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills!!
- An ability to build strong meaningful relationships
If you believe you have the skills, innovative capability, experience, passion and drive to succeed within our fast-paced, dynamic organisation, please submit your application we would love to hear from you!
If this sounds like you, please apply through the APPLY NOW link. Alternatively, if you would like to know more about the role, you can email [email protected] or call 07 3606 1080.