Early Education Professional – Gold Coast, QLD
June 13, 2022
Amaze Beaudesert Early Education Team – Above Award $
The doors are open, the playground is awesome, our journey has commenced. Opening a new service is for the Early Educators that are keen to be a key part of our 2022 foundation team. We know its not an easy task to make new friends, establish and embed old and new processes – but wow – the experience you gain, the pathways of growth are in abundance….Its a great opportunity to be seen for your amaze-ingness!
Educators – PPT or Casual on offer
- Educators Diploma, Certificate III or working towards Diploma in Children’s Services
The 5 things we look for first
- Blue Card current and paid
- Qualifications appropriate to support this role
- Experience and passion
- Team work
- Genuine interest in the advocacy for children, role modelling and fun!
Amaze employee benefits
- Paid Above the Award
- Employee Assistance Program paid for by Amaze
- Flu vaccination re-imbursement
- Free Uniforms
- Free Car parking
- Discounts on retail outlets Australia wide
- Varied rostered shifts available
- Contact with our Curriculum Coordinator/HR, Trainers and Teacher Trained owner and Award winner – Lucy Cook
All Amaze staff are supported in the provision of resources, uniform shirts, hat and jumper for winter. We have excellent ongoing discounts to major retailers as part of our Employment package.
Specialists in childcare The Amaze Education Group is family owned and operated in South East Qld for many years. Currently employers to over 180 staff. Amaze is passionate about creating quality care for children in active play with relevant resources updated frequently. Indoors, outdoors, Incursions, Excursions and staff Professional Development.
Click on apply and provide resume and letter stating your interest and availability or contact [email protected] to have a chat to our HR team.
Suitable candidates will be contacted with the highest of confidentiality based upon relevant skills, knowledge, experience, and suitability for this role.