Early Childhood Teacher – Silkston, QLD
June 13, 2022
- Above Award Pay
- Abundant resources
- Child and team focused growth
Amaze Education Group, family owned and operated in South East Qld for 12 years. Passionate about creating quality care for children in active play with relevant resources updated frequently. Indoors, outdoors, Bush Kindy and staff Professional Development.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher to provide Early Childhood teaching of our Government approved Kindergarten program.
- Proven experience for the position applied for
- Positive and nurturing team members able to implement NQS and all industry childcare requirements
- Positive role model for children
- Trustworthy and complimentary to a home away from home for children zero to 6
- Desire to embed themselves positively into a service that will be busy and ever changing while we prepare to open and establish
- Community minded individual that loves working with children and making a good day great!
- Available to support children in with excellent supervision
- A positive role model and team member
- Physically and mentally able to fulfil the role
- An interest in social welfare, community spirit and positive contributions to your community will be highly valued.
- Ability to use digital platforms and devices (Kindy hub, tablet, email)
The 3 things we look for first
- Blue Card current and Paid
- Qualifications appropriate to support this role
- Genuine interest in the advocacy for children, role modelling and fun!
Amaze employee benefits
- On the job paid training
- Car parking
- Discounts on retail outlets Australia wide
- Employee Assistance Program paid for by Amaze
- Contact with our Curriculum Coordinator/HR, Trainers and Teacher Trained owner and Award winner – Lucy Cook
All Amaze staff are supported in the provision of resources, uniform shirts, hat and jumper for winter. We have excellent ongoing discounts to major retailers as part of our Employment package. Pathways to PPT and a great career ahead working with children with the support of your employer.
Click on apply and provide resume and letter stating your interest and availability.
Suitable candidates will be contacted with the highest of confidentiality based upon relevant skills, knowledge, experience, and suitability for this role.
contact [email protected] to have a chat to our Human Resources team.