Early Childhood Teacher – Seaford House, SA
April 11, 2022
At Green leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, top quality is at the heart of what we do across our 46 centres in Australia. We are strong believers that we are nothing without our people, we value your professionalism and passion and most importantly reward loyalty and achievements. We foster a team that learns from each other in ways that create a warm and caring environment.
About the role
Green Leaves Early Learning Seaford House is located within a new subdivision south of Adelaide City. Our Early Learning centre offers early education and vacation care programs to children within the community and surrounds, aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
We offer fully equipped, landscaped outdoor learning environments which children can directly access from their indoor learning hubs, creating opportunities for indoor/outdoor play and learning experiences.
- Plan, implement and evaluate programs using your strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Responsible in managing your classroom and mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects critically upon best practice
- Be flexible with routines and able to support multiple rooms requiring assistance
- Pride in ensuring all rooms are immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Ability to mentor other teachers and educators as part of our leadership team
- Studying towards or hold an ACECQA approved teaching qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection/RAN Training or willingness to obtain one
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- 5 day position with possible off floor day
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous staff discount of 75% off the gap fee, paying a maximum of $11 per child per day *
- Carparking available on site
- Supported personalised Learning & Development opportunities with generous funding for ECTS
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Uniforms and First Aid renewals provided
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Seaford House, then please apply now!