Early Childhood Teacher – North Shore, QLD
April 11, 2022
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, top quality is at the heart of what we do across our 45 centres in Australia.
Our beautiful North Shore Centre is looking for an ECT to focus on quality care and education for our wonderful kindergarten children. Our centre is designed with children at the heart and embraces nature and playbased learning. With a diverse and demonstrative environment, we encourage you to look at our centre’s Facebook page to see some of the fun activities our staff have been participating in this year.
In this role, you can use your passion and enthusiasm for early learning in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing differences, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
About the role
- Strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standard/Framework (NQS/NQF), and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline (QKLG)
- Plan and implement a comprehensive transition to school/ school-readiness program for our Kindergarten children
- Responsible in managing your classroom and mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects critically upon best practice
- Pride in ensuring the room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Ability to mentor other teachers and educators as part of our leadership team
- Hold an ACECQA approved teaching qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous childcare discount
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Flexible full-time hours with set shifts to suit – call us now to discuss this!
- Supported personalised Learning & Development opportunities with generous funding for ECTs
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves North Shore, then please apply now!