Early Childhood Teacher – Lilliput World of Learning
June 21, 2021
Job no: 496417
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Townsville & Northern QLD
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Brand: World of Learning
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
United in a love of learning at Lilliput World of Learning. From the moment you step a foot into our centre, you will experience a world where children are inspired to explore, learn and grow. Our adventure-filled playgrounds include three natural outdoor play spaces, sandpits, slides, vegetable garden and other exciting play equipment for children to learn through play. Children are encouraged to explore the outdoor areas to test their limits and develop strength, balance, and self-confidence. Our early learning and long day care centre is nestled in the heart of Gulliver, ideally located for families living or commuting through Gulliver or nearby suburbs Aitkenvale, Hermit Park and Kirwan.
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- 50 hours of NESA approved training available
- Great work life balance with flexible hours available (i.e. 9am-3pm if applicable)
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education’s benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA and a current Working with Children’s check (NSW) or Current Blue Card (QLD) a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact Adrian Delacy in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5300 for a confidential discussion.