Early Childhood Teacher – Kindy Patch Bligh Park
June 25, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Job no: 493635
Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Sydney – North West & Hills District, Richmond & Hawkesbury
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Brand: Kindy Patch Kids
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. So, we continually strive to achieve best practice in early childhood education and care from birth to 5 years. This begins with recruiting, training and retaining dedicated educators and teachers and supporting them to continue their own professional learning, which leads to positive learning outcomes for children.
We learn through play at Kindy Patch Bligh Park
Our centre features open-plan rooms and natural play environments. Your child’s day will be enriched with our:
- Veggie garden to encourage healthy eating and outdoor play
- Nutritious meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Halal meal options) to support the development of their bodies and minds
- Sustainability program to teach each child the importance of caring for our planet
- Extra-curricular activities such as our dance and music program, to foster creativity and a healthy lifestyle..
For more information or photos of the Centre please visit –
With more than 500 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- CPD Accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ Development Program exclusively for our teachers run by Semann & Slattery
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to G8 Education’s benefits platform, with discounts to 500+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
The ideal applicant will hold a Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) as recognised by ACECQA. With a demonstrated Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning, you will share our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, apply now!
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety & wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all of our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.