Early Childhood Teacher – Highlands, VIC
May 24, 2022
In each of our individualised centres, we aim to develop a community in which our families, children and staff can feel welcomed and have an opportunity to thrive and grow.
We encourage you to look online at how wonderfully architectured our Highlands Early Learning Centre is designed however the foundation we are most proud of is our team culture. Our brilliant team enjoys creating a diverse and demonstrative environment, we encourage you to look at our centre’s Facebook page to see some of the fun activities our staff have been participating in this year! As the second teacher, you will be an amazing support to our team and supported by our experienced Kindergarten Teacher.
At Green Leaves we are strong believers that we are nothing without our people, we value your professionalism and passion and most importantly reward loyalty and achievements. We foster a team that learns from each other in ways that create a warm and caring environment.
In this role you can take pleasure in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
- Strong understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF), National Quality Standard/Framework (NQS/NQF)
- Plan and implement a comprehensive and engaging program for our children
- Responsible in managing your classroom and mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation
- Team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects critically upon best practice
- Pride in ensuring the room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Ability to mentor other teachers and educators as part of our leadership team
- Hold an ACECQA approved teaching qualification or working towards completion of your studies
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous staff discount of 75% off the gap fee, paying a maximum of $11 per child per day *
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Supported personalised Learning & Development opportunities with generous funding for ECTS
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Highlands, then please apply now!