Early Childhood Teacher – Hampton
September 23, 2020
About Your New Role
We are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Hampton Campus on a part-time basis. This role will see you inspiring the programs in our Kindergarten Room & supporting a team of experienced educators. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered at the highest standard
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Create inspiring and interesting learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How We Support You
At Oac we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore flexible work options and by focusing on not only career growth but also life aspirations. We know every individual, regardless of their role, has basic needs within and beyond the workplace. When you join Oac you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be.
How you support Us?
For this position, we are looking for:
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Valid VIT Registration (Early Childhood)
- Experience in planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Comfortable collaborating with other rooms
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? CLICK HERE and apply now!
Want to know more about Oac? Give Aimee a call on 03 8529 5016 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au