Early Childhood Teacher – Forest Hill, VIC
April 11, 2022
In each of our individualised centres, we aim to develop a community in which our families, children and staff can feel welcomed and have an opportunity to thrive and grow.
Our beautiful Forest Hill Centre is looking for an ECT to focus on quality care and education for our wonderful 3-year-old kindergarten children. Our Forest Hill centre is designed with children at the heart and embraces nature and playbased learning. With a diverse and demonstrative environment, we encourage you to look at our centres facebook page to see some of the fun activities our staff have been participating in this year.
At Green Leaves we are strong believers that we are nothing without our people, we value your professionalism and passion and most importantly reward loyalty and achievements. We foster a team that learns from each other in ways that create a warm and caring environment.
In this role you can take pleasure in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
- Requires a strong understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standard/Framework (NQS/NQF)
- Planning and implementing a comprehensive and engaging program for our children (All other rooms)
- Planning and implementing a comprehensive transition to school/ school-readiness program for our Kindergarten children
- Be responsible for managing the classroom and mentoring educators to meet high standards of curriculum and documentation.
- Be a team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects critically upon best practice
- Take pride in ensuring the room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Have the ability to mentor other teachers and educators as part of our leadership team.
- Hold an ACECQA approved teaching qualification
- Current Blue card
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Six weeks paid annual leave
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous childcare discount
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Uniforms provided
- Carparking available on site
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development.
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Forest Hill, then please apply now!