Early Childhood Teacher/Educational Leader – Regional Central QLD
August 28, 2020
C&K is seeking a Kindergarten Teacher/Educational Leader to work in collaboration with a second ECT at the C&K Blackwater Childcare Centre in Central QLD. Relocation costs, allowances, bonuses and more.
Fantastic position for a passionate Early Childhood professional looking at making a difference in Early Childhood education in a community regional town. Professional development, training of C&K’s recognised curriculum and a supportive Management team.
The Childcare and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) is a not-for-profit early childhood provider with more than 350 early childhood education and care (ECEC) centres located across Queensland. Our purpose is to nurture and inspire children to succeed in an ever-changing world. This is at the forefront of everything we do.
About the Role
C&K are now looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our C&K Blackwater Community Childcare Centre located in Blackwater, Central QLD.
This unique opportunity is government funded and has C&K excited to offer these roles to experienced early childhood professionals. If you would like to lead the implementation of a quality education and care program for young children whilst sharing your skills and knowledge through professional mentoring to other educators, this is the role for you.
Your new role will see you 50% delivering an approved Kindergarten program and 50% Educational Leader providing programming and planning support, professional development, mentoring, guidance and advice to all service educators throughout all rooms.
You will also have the opportunity to deliver a Kindergarten program in collaboration with a second Teacher at the centre.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of National Quality Framework and Standards (“NQF” and “NQS”), the Early Years Learning Framework (“EYLF”)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and implement a high quality, educational and child centred programs
- Exceptional relationship building skills with families, children and other educators within the service
- Confidence in providing professional mentoring, and show a strong sense of leadership
- Previous experience teaching
- Excellent communication, planning and time management skills
- Ability to relate to individuals of various age groups, social and cultural backgrounds
To find out more and apply for this role, click here
To have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact
Kristal Flynn-O’Brien, Recruitment Advisor
t. 1300 245 189