Early Childhood Teacher – Alexandria
September 23, 2020
New South Wales
About the company
At Only About Children (Oac) we understand the importance of early years learning. Quality education improves a child’s development, social and emotional outcomes and long-term achievement and wellbeing. We nurture and support early years learning and education through our unique child lead curriculum which, based on the EYLF, focusses on age appropriate learning and is targeted at Nursery, Toddler and Preschool / Kindergarten aged children.
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced ECT to join the team at our Alexandria campus. This role will see you working alongside experienced educators supporting a high quality education program.
Only About Children Alexandria is a beautiful 84 place child care centre providing the highest quality care for children and families. Our operating hours are now extended to 6.30am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
With 5 rooms across two levels, this centre is a heaven for children and provides the ultimate blend of intimacy, development and fun. The outdoor yard includes state-of-the-art facilities and features such as slides, tunnels, veggie patch, bike track, Tee Pee, rock climbing to ensure children are entertained, engaged and happy while in our care.
- Communicate positively and openly with children on an ongoing basis
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment to foster and support development
- Conduct observation and evaluation of children’s development
- Provide physical care, assisting children in daily routines and meal times
- Respond to the emotional needs of the children
- Maintain up to date records for each child within the group
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A Working With Children Check
- First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis, Child Protection
- NESA Teachers Summary
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Click here and follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume.