Centre director – Western Sydney
September 24, 2020
New South Wales
A once in a lifetime opportunity for a highly experienced Centre Director to join the Uniting Early Learning team as the leader of a brand new, purpose built service at our innovative,Intergenerational Campus in Westmead! This new role will work with the senior leadership team to write and implement an innovative practice framework.
Uniting Early Learning is a not for profit provider operating 53 Early Learning, Preschool and OSHC services throughout NSW and ACT.
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We come from a belief that the power of inclusivity and community is the key ingredient to creating an environment where children can grow and flourish. We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe.
About the Role
As a experienced Early Learning leader you will be working with Senior Management to fit out and plan the new centre, recruit and build your team.
This brand new facility co-located within a broader Aged Care development, is a 70 place long day service catering for birth to preschool age children. In this non-teaching Director role you will be charged with delivering excellence in practice while being able to balance the day-to-day needs of our service, staff, children, and families. You’ll grow the centre to be a respected and relied upon service in the Westmead community and broader Uniting organisation. Further to this, on offer;
- A supportive and passionate team of Directors and Senior Leaders who meet regularly, network
and support each other
- Ongoing personal and professional development with career advancement and pathway
- Develop innovative programs such as our bush kindy and in intergenerational aged/health care
- Significant opportunity to shape the service and wider Uniting Early Learning operations
As our new Director, you will need:
- Relevant Directors experience with ECT degree and current NESSA registration
- Strong operational leadership including management of budgets, rosters and policies
- Embedding the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), National Quality Standards (NQS) and Quality Improvement Plans (QIP)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain occupancy across the service
Contact and Apply Now
To find out more about this role and apply, contact:
Alex Sullivan, Talent Acquisition Manager
t. 0466 801 937