Customer Engagement Manager – Brisbane, QLD
August 24, 2021
Customer Engagement Manager
G8 Education is an ASX 200 organisation and leading provider of quality early education and care services. Owning over 470 Centres and with over 9,500 team members, we are continually expanding and looking to grow and strengthen our network.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the Customer Engagement Manager will lead and manage G8’s outsourced contact centre and operations, also known as the Customer Engagement Centre (CEC). The Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for the development, management, and performance of the G8 CEC in conjunction with the external vendor. This includes contract management and ensuring that the CEC meets and exceeds G8’s commercial and customer experience related organisational targets across the customer journey from initial enquiry, through enrolment to customer care. The Customer Engagement Manager is also responsible for the management, delivery and continued evolution of both G8’s CRM and complaints management framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing the contract and relationship between G8 and the CEC vendor and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider, ensuring targets are met or exceeded and that there is a continuous improvement focus and culture of collaboration between all organisations.
- Delivering new customer acquisition, through the CEC, in line with organisational metrics through a seamless and personalised customer experience from initial enquiry through to enrolment and beyond.
- Working with key G8 Stakeholders, from ELT through to Centre Operations, on the role and performance of the CEC, leading the CEC working group and actively seeking feedback to inform and drive performance improvements to ensure that the CEC is truly an enabler of centre and overall business performance.
- Continuously reviewing and evolving the G8 customer feedback and complaint management framework to ensure a “world class” approach to complaints handling is delivered.
- Leading and continuously developing reporting of key customer engagement metrics back to G8 stakeholders to ensure clarity of performance.
- Demonstrated experience and success in the leadership and management of an outsourced commercially focused contact centre in an ASX200 size organisation or equivalent
- Exceptional communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills that inspire confidence and trust
- Strong passion for customer centricity as evidenced by achievements in previous roles
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically and tactically
- Strong analytical capability, ideally with resource planning related experience
- Proven contract and vendor management experience
- Proven transformation and innovation focus with the ability to identify new and emerging opportunities in the areas of new customer acquisition and sales activities
- Significant experience in a customer focused senior leadership role
- Competitive salary package
- Direct and high impact on the future of the company
- Exclusive access to our employee benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
Whilst this role is based in Brisbane and is in close proximity to our CET, frequent travel will be required to the Gold Coast Head Office of G8 Education.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety, and wellbeing. As an organisation, we have a zero tolerance to any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and well-being of children will always be our priority and we have an expectation that all our team members embrace this shared commitment.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.