Centre Manager – Rangeville Early Education Centre, Toowoomba QLD
December 07, 2021
Centre Manager – Rangeville Early Education Centre
As soon as you walk through the doors of Rangeville Early Education Centre in Toowoomba child care centre, you’ll be immersed in a world where children are encouraged to explore and learn. Our adventure-filled playgrounds feature climbing forts, water play area, sandpits, gardens, climbing wall, and play equipment to engage all the senses. At capacity the centre caters for 81 children. Our long day care and early learning centre is ideal for families living or commuting through Toowoomba or nearby suburbs Centenary Heights, East Toowoomba, Kearneys Spring, Middle Ridge, and Rangeville.
For more information please click to the centre below:-
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
The ideal applicant will hold a Diploma in Children’s Services or Degree in ECE and a current Blue Card. You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
How to apply
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, apply now or contact [email protected] in our recruitment team on 07 5581 5480 for a confidential discussion.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.