Centre Manager – Pelican Early Learning, Cairnlea VIC
December 07, 2021
Centre Manager | Pelican Early Learning Cairnlea
We are currently seeking an exceptional Centre Manager to lead our World Class Team at our Pelican Early Learning Cairnlea Centre.
You will enjoy a varied role where no two days will be the same.
At G8 Education we value our Centre Managers and in your role you will have access to an extensive support team including a dynamic Area Manager, supportive Senior Leadership Team as well as an expert panel of Practice Partners.
At G8 Education, we ensure our Centre Managers are set up for success from the outset! In your first four weeks, you will be immersed in our intensive First Steps Induction Program which is tailored to you specifically. You will be partnered with one of our experienced Certified Trainers who will guide and support you during the program. In addition, you will be mentored throughout your first six months with us, participating in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role.
Based In Cairnlea we are a high quality, purpose built centre that is well resourced and proudly offers a beautiful environment with lots of natural play spaces that encourage children to explore and discover. Our busy centre caters for up to 100 children with opening hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre’s website:
- Possess an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
- Career progression/development opportunities
- Active L&D programs
- Yearly all expenses paid trip for our Annual National Conference
- 30% discounted childcare and discounts from 350+ retailers
- Financial Coaching
- Nutritional consulting
- Counselling for team members and their families through our EAP
How to APPLY
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Louise at email@example.com
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.