Centre Manager – Great Beginnings, Floreat WA
December 07, 2021
Centre Manager | Great Beginnings Floreat
We are currently seeking an exceptional Centre Manager to lead our World Class Team at our Great Beginnings Floreat Centre.
You will enjoy a varied role where no two days will be the same.
At G8 Education we value our Centre Managers and in your role you will have access to an extensive support team including a dynamic Area Manager, supportive Senior Leadership Team as well as an expert panel of Practice Partners.
At G8 Education, we ensure our Centre Managers are set up for success from the outset! In your first four weeks, you will be immersed in our intensive First Steps Induction Program which is tailored to you specifically. You will be partnered with one of our experienced Certified Trainers who will guide and support you during the program. In addition, you will be mentored throughout your first six months with us, participating in ongoing professional development designed to build upon your skills and knowledge to maximise your confidence in your new role.
Based In Floreat, our child care and early learning centre is perfectly located for families living or commuting through Floreat, Churchlands, City Beach, Scaborough and Wembley. Our small boutique centre has a cozy and homely atmosphere that our families love We proudly offer beautiful environments with adventure-filled playgrounds including a sandpit, slides, and waterplay area to engage all the sense and encourage children to explore and discover. Our high occupancy centre caters for up to 41 children with opening hours from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
This is a 12-month maternity leave cover until January 2023. For more information and photos, please visit our centre’s website:
- Possess an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- Are adaptable, flexible, resilient and able to respond positively to change with excellent communication skills
- Previous leadership within an Early Childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 470 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow.
- Dedicated focus on your personal and professional development, including paid training and access to G8’s online Learning Lounge
- Generous performance bonuses paid quarterly & annually
- All expenses paid trip to an exciting destination each year for our Annual National Conference
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8’s benefits platform, with discounts from 350+ retailers including hotels, health insurance, gym membership and more
- Staff health and wellness program
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 470+ centres
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Avril at [email protected]
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.