Centre Director / Service Manager – Park Ridge, QLD
November 15, 2021
Centre Director / Service Manager
Bright Future Early Education Centre operate family-owned centres, with two current locations at Eight Mile Plains and Springwood, both rated Exceeding the NQS. We
are preparing to open our brand-new service at Park Ridge!
Bright Future strives to provide genuine, well-researched and meaningful care and education for all children, founded by forming close bonds with children, respectful partnerships with families, and friendships within the team. In a profession focused on the lives of children and those around them, our company prioritises people. We
understand that not only all children and families are unique with individual needs, but staff are too. Our company is founded by a tight-knit team of professionals who work on fairness, trust and respect, aiming to inspire ownership and commitment within the team and community.
We are seeking a passionate, sincere and dedicated Nominated Supervisor (Centre Director) to join our family and lead the setting up of our brand new campus at Park Ridge.
This is a wonderful and challenging opportunity, ideal for a Centre Director eager to take charge and set up a team of their own.
As a person in day to day charge of the centre, the Centre Director will be an independent and critical thinker, with outstanding communication skills and problem-solving abilities. This role is responsible for overseeing the entire operation of the service and requires quick thinking, accurate decision-making and respectful leadership. This role is closely supported by an Approved Provider and Area Manager, with hands-on support to assist during the start-up
Our company offers a family-like yet professional work environment; staff prioritise children first and build respectful and positive relationships with each other. Management consider work-life balance of each individual and operate on fairness and open, collaborative communication and decision-making. Our company is in partnership with several services ensuring opportunities to network, grow and develop are available.
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and qualifications, above-award and negotiable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Compassionate, humble and sincere in interactions with people (children, families and staff)
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment, with an eye for detail
- Independent leader with the ability to gain respect and trust from a team and promote a positive working culture
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience as a Nominated Supervisor (Centre Director) of a long day care centre
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) qualification, ACECQA equivalent, or above
- Current Blue Card, First Aid Certificate (including Asthma and Anaphylaxis)
- Current and accurate knowledge of National Quality Standards, Education and Care Services National Law, and Education and Care Services National Regulations
- An understanding of Inclusion Support and CCS procedures
- Thorough knowledge, both written and in practice, of Early Years Learning Framework and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Up to date knowledge of fire training, safe sleeping practices and child protection
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and must include a full resume and cover letter addressing the above individual strengths
and essential criteria. Suitable applicants will be contacted to arrange an interview.