Centre Director – Richmond, VIC
April 05, 2022
Being a centre Director at Green Leaves Early Learning is belonging to something special.
At Green leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments and practices in our state of the art centres.
Our offering is unique, and for us, it all comes down to the little things. Our team genuinely care about the learning experience of the children in each of ou41 centres throughout Australia.
Green Leaves Early Learning Richmond is a 121 place centre. Our state of the art centre has 6 learning hubs equipped with the perfect mix of educational resources, that are stimulating, engaging and inspire curiosity, wonder and a love of learning. In our older rooms, we’ve introduced technology that compliments the learning experience and helps to prepare children for the digital world.
Reporting to the Operations Support Manager, the Centre Director is key to the building a team that will embrace our wonderful Green Leaves Commitments, and aim for excellence in day to day practice.
Day to day, you will:
- Be empowered to run an efficient and smooth operation
- Put children and parents first where we take the time to greet everyone and ensure they have the best possible experience with Green Leaves via high-quality tours and orientations
- Recruit, motivate and inspire a team of passionate educators to best practice
- Oversee and guide the highest quality of classroom curriculum and pedagogical documentation
- Ensure immaculate Centre presentation within the internal and external play spaces
- Understand and interpret the relevant industry regulations and legislation, including the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework/My Time our Place
- Build and engage with local communities, creating strong ties and relationships with the community and surrounding networks.
You will hold:
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Children’s Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- A valid Working with Children Check
- Supervisor Certificate
- Strong understanding of Regulation/Legislation, plus Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) essential
- Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Hands-on experience running a large Centre (over 100 places), including effective rostering and wage control, and guiding a large team’s performance
- The ability to stay calm and considered in the face of anything
- Strong team leadership abilities with experience leading, inspiring and developing a team of professional educators
- Relationships focus
- A keen interest and strong skills in the commercials of a medium-sized centre
- Strong knowledge of computer skills including Qikkids, CCMS, ISS.
In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and forward-thinking organisation where it’s all about our people and the children
- A rewarding and empowering role, that enables you to learn and grow with support from dedicated and talented senior professionals
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing career development and support
- Competitive above Award wages, including an additional achievable Incentive Scheme
- Generous childcare discount
- On the ground full-time administration support
- An in-centre leadership team to support you day to day.
This is a rewarding role where you are front and centre in building and guiding a team as well as nurturing family connections, with the goal of excellence in early learning practices.
You will be highly respected and valued within our business for your knowledge and passion within the Early Years sector.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves, and want to live and breathe a shared ethos, please apply!