Centre Director – Fitzroy North, VIC
March 15, 2022
“We want every child to have the opportunity to grow into a curious, capable, caring and contributing global citizen, beginning with an empowered childhood.”
We are looking for a new Centre Director for our FROEBEL Fitzroy North early learning centre.
FROEBEL Fitzroy North is an early learning centre for 69 children from 6 months to 5 years of age. The service has been rated ‘Exceeding National Quality Standard’. Our centre is located in a leafy area with beautiful outdoor environments. The service shares a campus with the bilingual Deutsche Schule Melbourne (DSM) with which we have a close partnership with.
Our educational program focuses on immersive language learning (second language: German) as well as inquiry-based learning by implementing the Little Scientists program. Frequent excursions within the local community are also an integral part of our curriculum.
This role is ideal for you if you have a minimum of 1 year experience in a (Assistant) Centre Director role and are highly motivated, knowledgeable, diligent, progressive and business-savvy. If you also have an engaging personality, an ownership mindset, can-do-spirit and a sense of delight about your work as a leader in early childhood education, then please introduce yourself to us and share your story!
Please note that German language skills would be beneficial but are not required for this position.
We offer you
- the opportunity to join a growing, value-driven not-for-profit provider striving for excellence in early childhood education
- a very attractive remuneration and benefits package
- freedom to flourish in your role and to give the service your own signature whilst having ongoing support from our management team located at our Sydney head office
- to work with a fantastic team of 21 committed and driven early learning professionals, an Administration Assistant and our Centre Chef
- a collaborative network between the all Centre Directors based in Melbourne and Sydney, including regular Directors Meetings (requiring occasional travel to Sydney)
- generous professional development and training opportunities
- an employee wellbeing program incl. an employee assistance program (access to confidential professional counselling services)
- reduced fees for your own child/ren enrolled with FROEBEL (subject to availability)
- free all day parking / easy public transport access.
FROEBEL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FROEBEL is a child safe organisation.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted by FROEBEL.