Centre Director – Larapinta, Alice Springs
July 12, 2022
Child Australia is a NFP offering you: Minimum 5% above award rate, visa and relocation assistance, ongoing professional development, discounts and more.
This is your chance to change little lives at our “Exceeding” rated Early Learning Centre.
Start your new career in a beautifully diverse and well-resourced centre!
Child Australia is a not-for-profit early childhood education and care organisation providing services throughout the Western Australia and Northern Territory regions. Working collaboratively with children, their parents, families, early childhood professionals and the local community, we aim to develop and expand the education and care that children receive within their first years of life.
Child Australia is regarded as a leading authority on capacity building within the early to middle childhood sector, through providing professional development, information, online training and a wealth of professional resources.
About the Role
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide pedagogical leadership to ensure quality care and education programs
- Provide a vibrant, interesting, varied and appropriate children’s program that is developed and implemented as per the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Ensure that the philosophy, policies and procedures of the Service meet relevant requirements.
- Maintain compliance with the regulations as prescribed by the Education and Care Regulatory Unit along with all legal and statutory requirements.
- Effective management and implementation of the national quality framework
- Build relationships and strong connections between families and the centre
- Monitor the utilisation of services and financial expenditure to ensure compliance within budget
- General staff management responsibilities such as recruitment, rosters and performance management
To succeed in this role, you will need
- Diploma or Degree qualification in accordance with ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Teaching Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years in a management/leadership position
- Current OCHRE Card
- Demonstrated and extensive knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulations
What we can offer you
- $79,307 – $99,665 + 10.5% superannuation
- CA offers staff a minimum 5% above award rate
- Up to $3000 towards relocation to Alice Springs, NT
- Potential sponsorship for applicants that currently reside in Australia
- Opportunity to attend LPBD’s Sector conference
- Ongoing professional development
- Be recognised through our reward & recognition program!
- Free counselling services through our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts with over 50 popular retailers