Centre Administration Coordinator – Support Office, QLD
May 24, 2022
At Green Leaves Early Learning, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, a high degree of quality is at the heart of what we do across our 46 centres in Australia.
Aiding all of our Centres nationally, is our collaborative Support Office, located in Murarrie, Queensland. Our Family Care team sit within the Support Office and work as a part of a collaborative team, fostering and maintaining positive relationships with each of our Centre Administrators.
Reporting to the Family Care Manager, this new role will further support our group’s growth, ensuring efficiency and performance across centre administration support.
In this role, you can use your passion and enthusiasm to make a positive difference to our Centre Administrators nationally as a support person and mentor.
Day to day you will:
- Use your friendly, professional demeanour and exceptional customer services skills to foster great relationships with our Centres
- Utilise our Salesforce and Qikkids systems, to manage parents accounts and monitor ongoing payments with follow up as required
- Prioritise your workload of tasks, focusing on managing phone, responding to emails, and walk-in queries with relevant information as per company procedure
- Provide support to our Centres in responding to family requests over the phone and email
- Provide online training to Centre Administrators in order to upskill across Green Leaves systems and processes
- Be available to work Monday to Friday rotating shifts between 8.00am and 5.00pm.
You will hold:
- 3+ years in an autonomous administration role
- Proven experience with the QikKids system, with a strong ability to navigate Kiosk (ideally)
- Working knowledge of CCSS (Child Care Subsidy System) Guidelines
- Experience with a CRM system
- Exceptional customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of organisational skills with proven experience juggling a wide range of demands and priorities and managing time effectively
- Intermediate skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Your Blue Card & availability to travel
- A Digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
In return, we love to provide work perks:
- Generous childcare discount
- Access to a large course library of training and professional development as well as job relevant training guides and videos
- Our Green Leaves Health and Wellness program, including (but not limited to!) complimentary flu shots, EAP support and our annual Wellness Week
- On site car parking.
This is a personally rewarding role where you can make a difference. If you are excited by the opportunity to support our family of Green Leaves centres, then please apply now!