WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SERVICE
Our medium sized Before and After School care service in Bunbury is looking for the next quality Coordinator to join our team in our lovely Catholic School setting. What makes this team different is the great collective support network our Bunbury educators have, training and mentoring each other, making for a consistent and reliable team. The growth potential in this service is huge and this will make for a great opportunity to really jump in and deliver an outstanding program to attract and engage new families and our school community – during both the school terms and during Holiday Club!
Currently you will provide outstanding care for up to 15 children during school terms, and over 30 during holiday club. Providing a breakfast and afternoon tea, helping with homework and delivering awesome creative activities, sports and excursions with the children is just some of the many great experiences you can provide.
- Permanent Full Time role with Before and After School care
- We pay above the industry Award rates and PAID admin time
- Great incentive bonus available for Coordinators
- Service Hours are: 6:30am-8:30am and 2:30pm-6pm Monday to Friday
- Completed Childcare Cert IV (OR equivalent in Education, Social or OSHC care)
- Current First Aid certificates – HLTAID004 (OR willing to obtain)
- Paid Working with Children Card
- Experience in working with children in an educational environment
ABOUT CAMP AUSTRALIA
Camp Australia is a child safe organisation and is committed to guaranteeing our newest recruits at all levels of our business are provided with research and evidence-based training programs guaranteeing excellence in everything we do. We partner with key professionals, agencies and successful educational providers ensuring we create best practice in the OSHC space. Recently we have collaborated and partnered with:
- Dr Andrew Fuller (Australia’s leading child psychologist) to create Resilient Mindset training
- Premium Health to provide training to our staff to better support and include children with additional needs
- Early Childhood Australia (ECA), NSW OSHC quality professional development
- Registered Training Organisations to provide quality training qualifications and traineeship programs
If you are looking for experience in education, want to play a role in helping children grow and develop, or want a career at the leading OSHC provider, the next step could be just around the corner.
Join our Camp Australia team as we place kids at the centre of everything we do because “we make Kids Smile”