Assistant Director – West Lakes, SA
April 11, 2022
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. Our West Lakes centre will be one of our next centres opening in mid 2022!
In this role use your passion and enthusiasm for early learning in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure.
About the role
- Work closely with the Centre Director on day to day operations, and step up to cover that role in their absence
- Create positive, professional, and genuine relationships with team members, children, and their families
- Leverage your experience as you float between rooms to develop and deliver high standards of educational programs
- Seek perspectives, actively listen, and take on board feedback that further develops ideas or resolves concerns
- Demonstrate that you are warm, compassionate, and gentle with your communication and have strong time management, organisational, written, and verbal skills
- Support both families and educators to get the most out of our centre
- Step up when the Centre Director is on leave and manage the whole centre
- Mature and professional approach
- Focus on quality improvement and supporting teams to understand and follow Green Leaves policy and procedure
- Display high levels of initiative and motivation whilst being professional, proactive and flexible
- Be available to work 37.5 hours each week, on rotating shifts between 6:30 am and 6:30 pm
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous staff discount of 75% off the gap fee, paying a maximum of $11 per child per day *
- Personalised professional development – ask us how!
- Health and Wellbeing program (including annual complimentary flu shot)
- Uniforms provided
- Carparking available on site
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves West Lakes, then please apply now!