Assistant Director – Seaford Meadows, SA
April 11, 2022
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, top quality is at the heart of what we do across our 46 centres in Australia.
Our Seaford House centre caters for up to 72 children through five different learning hubs which are purposefully designed and resourced with children in mind, serving as a platform to help provide the best in education and care for the Seaford Community.
We are now seeking an experienced Assistant Director to be part of our team. We are committed to high-quality education and excellence in service delivery in everything we do. If you have the desire and focus on best practices in education and care and would like to be supported with your career, then this could be the role for you!
About the role
- Work closely with the Centre Director on day to day operations, and step up to cover that role in their absence
- Create positive, professional, and genuine relationships with team members, children, and their families
- Leverage your experience to develop and deliver high standards of educational programs
- Seek perspectives, actively listen, and take on board feedback that further develops ideas or resolves concerns
- Demonstrate that you are warm, compassionate, and gentle with your communication and have strong time management, organisational, written, and verbal skills
- Reflect critically as a contemporary leader with a high degree of integrity, and be willing to accept and learn from mistakes
- Focus on quality improvement and supporting teams to understand and follow Green Leaves policy and procedure
- Display high levels of initiative and motivation whilst being professional, proactive and flexible
- Be available to work 37.5 hours each week, on rotating shifts between 6:30am and 6:30pm
- Previous experience as an Assistant Director or Centre Director
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma or post-grad qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Competitive above Award wages
- Generous staff discount of 75% off the gap fee, paying a maximum of $11 per child per day *
- 1 day off the floor
- Personalised professional development – ask us how!
- Health and Wellbeing program (including annual complimentary flu shot)
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Seaford Meadows, then please apply now!