A Day On The QIP (Melbourne)
November 21, 2019 - November 21, 2019
Hilton Double Tree 270 Flinders St Melbourne, Victoria
You asked us for practical, hands on tips to give you all that you need to create your best possible Quality Improvement Plan, and we’ve built a session that delivers! It’s not a Day On The Green, and Farnsey & Barnsey won’t be there, but Jen will be there to guide you through the session and provide you with all the tools that you need to build a QIP that you can be proud of, and one that works for you!
Exceeding the NQS is now demonstrated through the three exceeding themes for each standard, and your Quality Improvement Plan is your strongest opportunity to demonstrate your exceeding practice to an assessor before the Assessment & Rating visit.
This session will cover:
- What is actually required in your QIP, versus the rumours
- What should and shoudn’t be included in your QIP
- Strategic and purposeful planning using the QIP
- How to develop a clear, concise and coherent QIP without it being a million pages long
- Demonstrating exceeding practice in your QIP
- Making your QIP accessible to all stakeholders, including the assessor
Expect more scenarios, groupwork and practical application of the concepts covered in the session, and the confidence you need to get your QIP into ship shape!