Childcare Jobs - Service/Centre manager, Full Time - Wodonga VIC, Australia
- Use your experience in early learning to manage and develop your own centre, guiding the next generation of educators
- Competitive pay – 12% above award + childcare discount + salary packaging available
- Work for Australia’s largest early learning Not-for-Profit
Are you an experienced early learning professional who’s ready to take their career to the next level, honing leadership skills and building a successful business?
As part of the Centre Leadership team, you’ll play a pivotal role supporting and developing the Teachers and Educators in your centre. You’ll form strong relationships with children, families and communities, and understand the significance of your role in their lives.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practice
- Build and encourage a talented team of early learning professionals, sharing your knowledge and contributing to a culture of reflective practice and ongoing improvement
- Work with your team to plan for the future of your centre, building the attendance pipeline and maintaining a revenue-generating business
About Goodstart Wodonga
- High performing team – centre rated as Exceeding NQS!
- Established 94 place centre with high occupancy.
- Long tenure, diverse and highly capable team
- Located conveniently in the grounds of St Monica's Primary School
What Goodstart can offer you:
- We truly value you – that’s why we pay more. At Goodstart, Centre Directors get at least 12% above the award rate
- Up to 50% discount off your childcare gap fees and 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
- Tax benefits through salary packaging – a great way to pay for expenses with money from your salary before tax is taken out
- Paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
- Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two wellbeing days included in your personal leave per year
- Additional leave - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
- Retail discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology
- Uniform allowance and employee referral program
- Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families
- A Diploma or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (or working towards)
- Experience with leading and managing change within education, health or community services
- Experience in delivering integrated early childhood services in areas of disadvantage
- Proven commercial acumen with financial and operational performance management
- Valid WWC card or VIT registration
- Able to obtain a valid Police Check