The Regional Manager's role purpose is to deliver best in market Outside School Hours Care (OSHC), promote service excellence, and support growth and value. This will be achieved within your portfolio by ensuring the provision of an all-inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged, and well supervised. This position is also required to be a Nominated Supervisor.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will be responsible for the supervision of staff and the OSHC services within your portfolio, managing approximately 6 services. You'll do this by role modelling best practice and supporting and mentoring your teams and the Senior Coordinators in your region.
Your role will include:
- Effective management: portfolio of 6 services
- Quality and compliance: quality, continuous improvement, and positive assessment and rating outcomes
- Leadership and mentoring: training, performance, and development
- Risk management: minimise risk and manage safety in services
- Positive relationship management: team members, families, school stakeholders and communities
- Attendance growth: drive continuous attendance growth and commercial viability of your services
- Programming: ensure high standard of programming and experiences for children in care
Partnering with parents and school communities, our goal is to build brighter futures by supporting children's development through play in fun, engaging environments. We live and breathe our company values every day by being considerate, passionate, and courageous, and making a difference.
Who are we looking for?
We can teach you about the job and JAG, but a few basics you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with children
- Demonstrated multi-site experience within the OSHC sector desirable
- Minimum Diploma qualification in a relevant field (e.g. Diploma in Children’s Services) desirable, or be willing to obtain
- Current and valid Working with Children Check, or be willing to obtain
- First Aid Certificate (incl. CPR, Asthma, and Anaphylaxis) desirable
- Food handling/Safety qualification desirable
- Current driver's license
- Australian work rights
What's in it for you?
Check out our amazing Employee Perks:
- Discounted Health Insurance – get a discount off your premium with Bupa
- Discounted Fitness and Wellbeing – discounted gym membership at over 400 Gyms/Studios, up to 50% off fitness & wellbeing benefits through Wherefit
- Lucrative Employee Referral Program – earn up to $750 for an employee referral via Care Friends
- Employee assistance program for your wellbeing.
- Vehicle allowance
- Nationally recognised FREE Diploma traineeship
- Career growth and development within the Education and Childcare sector
- Discounts for your children to attend our services
- 1000's of discounts on travel, shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Awards and recognition for performance and service
- We pay for your first aid qualifications and police checks and pay you to train