Childcare Jobs - Quality/Practice support, Part Time - Adelaide SA, Australia
Goodstart Early Learning is currently seeking a dedicated Practice Partner, you will be a critical enablers of the State’s practice uplift goals, providing coaching and advice on all matters pertaining to quality Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC), ensuring the delivery of nationally consistent and targeted teaching and learning support. In this exciting, ‘hands on’ role you will share your skills and experiences with centre teams as you support their teaching and learning for all children (including additional needs).
- Provide on-demand, high quality, consistent and effective advice and coaching support for teaching and learning for all children
- Work directly with a selected group of centres in the delivery of their Quality Improvement Plan actions in a coaching and modelling capacity to build sustainable teaching and learning for all children capability in our centre teams.
- Support the implementation and centre-based improvement of the ERS, the NQS, the EYLF and other approved learning frameworks across your state, with a particular focus on high priority centres identified by the State Manager.
- Maintain currency and expert knowledge of ERS, NQF, NQS, EYLF, appropriate state learning frameworks and Australian Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) practice.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Teaching and Learning for All Children team to identify, develop and implement key practice uplift initiatives and strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional specialists to co-design, implement and monitor effectiveness of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of relevant Child Protection Law matters applicable to the jurisdiction and proactive response to child protection matters.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with Operations Team to support safety outcomes for the region and across the state.
You’ll bring to the table;
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education from a recognised university.
- Extensive and recent practice-based early childhood teacher education experience (aged birth to 8 years).
- Sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, other State based approved/recognised learning guidelines and the National Quality Standard.
- Sound understanding of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Excellent communication, organisational, evaluation and team leadership skills
What Goodstart can offer you;
- Car Allowance, Laptop and Phone
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduces your taxable income to increase take home pay
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%)
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.