Childcare Jobs - Service/Centre manager, Full Time - Redlynch QLD, Australia
Are you ready to take on the exciting challenge of leading and shaping the future of Sanctuary Redlynch. Teaching and caring for young children is complex, as leaders in Early Childhood your role in a child's life impacts, inspires, and influences the way that child develops, learns and grows.
If you have a passion for people, value the power of building relationships and enjoy ongoing mentoring and support, then you are the right person to become part of our Sanctuary family.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong leadership qualities and drive the implementation of quality practices. With a minimum of three years experience as a Centre Director in an Early Childhood Education and Care service, you will bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to Sanctuary.
Our beautiful centre, which opened in December 2022, is already thriving with a 90% occupancy rate. We have created a joyous community of children and families, alongside our dedicated team, and your role as Centre Director will be to continue nurturing these meaningful relationships.
If you are a passionate Early Childhood superstar, join our Sanctuary Early Learning Adventure Redlynch team and work somewhere awesome with:
- Staff Discount on Child Care gap fees
- Team and Individual Staff Reward Incentivised Schemes
- Statewide annual Christmas awards gala
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Team Health and Wellbeing Initiatives
- Quarterly Team Building Social Events and More!
The successful candidate will:
- A demonstrated ability to lead and guide teaching teams
- Developing relationships with families and the local community that build and support collaborative partnerships
- Ensuring the service is compliant with the Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations and other relevant Legislation
- Ensuring that the policies of the organisations are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Ensuring the organisation’s Quality Improvement Plan is maintained in collaboration with children, families, Educators, and the community
- Ensuring that the service and team acts on the organisation’s commitment to continuous improvement wherever possible
- Demonstrate integrity, proficiency, and awareness through supporting daily rituals and the use of authentic resources
- Support the team to create engaging environments for children and document their learning and development at a high standard
- Oversee team development, performance evaluations, staff scheduling, all elements of service enrolment process and other daily operations to maintain a successful business
- Develop rosters, build and maintain occupancy and maintain budgets
Skills and experience:
- Hold Diploma of ECEC or higher
- Hold a valid Blue Card
- Hold a current First Aid Qualifications (Early Childhood specific)
- Demonstrated ability to use CCMS software XAP would be a bonus but not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, caring attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Highly organised with a professional presentation
Become part of the Sanctuary difference where we live and breath our values of collaboration, connection, and respect. Together let’s create the foundation for learning in the future of young minds.