Childcare Jobs - Support office, Full Time - Murarrie QLD, Australia
At Green Leaves Early Learning our team genuinely cares about each person, child, and family across each of our Centres throughout Australia.
For us, it all comes down to the little things, and each role in our Support Office plays a vital role in achieving this.
As the People & Performance Specialist, you will support our people and our people managers in the effective case management of ER/IR-related issues. Using your strong IR/ER knowledge, you will ensure the appropriate governance and advice across everything People & Performance. You will provide assistance and support to the People & Performance Lead on incident investigations, liaise with Fair Work and the relevant Union bodies as required, and ensure that all related performance documentation is completed to the highest of standards and attention to detail.
You will enjoy:
- Working with people and a diverse range of personalities
- Providing a range of solutions to varied challenges
- Supporting healthy and supportive workplace conversations
- Being a master of working through complex issues so that they seem simple, fair, reasonable and transparent.
You will hold:
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Organisational Psychology or have an equivalent qualification and experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar or HR Generalist role
- Strong knowledge of the Fair Work Act, and Australian ER/IR laws
- Sound knowledge of the interpretation of Awards and relevant industrial instruments
- Experience writing and developing policies and procedures
- Proven experience providing industrial advice
- Experience liaising with the Fair Work Commission and relevant industry Unions
- Some exposure to running an internal investigative process
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Great attention to detail.
In return, we offer:
- Generous salary packaging
- A 20% childcare staff discount
- A collaborative leadership team, with support and mentoring from experienced Human Resources professionals
- Access to a 24/7 online learning library
- An Individualised Career and Succession Plan
- A full-time role based in our centrally located Murarrie Support Office
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing 'family'
- The chance to develop and deliver your very own passion projects.
If you would like to grow with our team, and be in a rewarding role where you can make a difference, make your move and apply now!