Childcare Jobs - Systems/Technology, Full Time - Murarrie QLD, Australia
Goodstart Early Learning is currently seeking a Product Owner SAP – Payroll
The SAP Payroll Product Owner will play a pivotal role in supporting & shaping the product. Your strategic mindset, technical acumen, and stakeholder engagement skills will be vital in steering the product's roadmap, ensuring its alignment with business objectives, and driving customer satisfaction. You will lead the stakeholder engagement, understanding business goals, metrics, and strategy for informed product planning.
- Lead the functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and the payroll technology, legislation and regulations.
- Decompose features into user stories and prioritise the backlog.
- Assist with feature writing and development.
- Ensure appropriate approvals for user stories is sought from the relevant stakeholders.
- Build, edit, and maintain the team backlog, prioritising and coordinating expectations of Business owner & stakeholders while managing dependencies with other product owners.
- Act as the voice of the customer, responding to their needs in real time and serving as a liaison between the business, and the ICT team, making decisions based on customer needs and business value.
- Analytical and solutions oriented; ability to solve complex problems by providing detailed insight and constructive criticism into problems/complex situations.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills; displays confidence and poise in formal speaking situations; creates effective and compelling presentations by keeping meetings clearly focused on the agenda.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; attentively listens and shares knowledge/expertise.
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs.
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduce your taxable income to increase take home pay.
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%)
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes.
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose.
- Regular social events at our head office location
- Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
You’ll bring to the table:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Product Owner role
- Experience working with payroll systems & in depth understanding of Payroll functions and business processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software engineering, or a related field.
- Proficient with applicable project management tools and technology.
- Exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- SAP Payroll and/or SuccessFactors ECP experience highly desirable