Childcare Jobs - Support office, Contract - Murarrie QLD, Australia
A new position for a Kindy Uplift Administrator has been established to offer support to Goodstart centre in implementing and successfully executing the Kindy Uplift Program throughout Queensland. This role presents a significant opportunity to create a positive impact on each child and our exceptional centre teams.
- Develop and maintain appropriate information, training, documentation and resources to support the planning and implementation of the program.
- Ensure all terms of the Agreement are met and comply to all procedures to ensure the program and funding is managed efficiently, effectively and within all legislative and agreed requirements.
- Liaise with centres and other internal stakeholders to maintain visibility of project and updates on progress.
- Deliver reporting requirements for centres and the organisation in line with agreed program deliverables.
- Always ensure confidentiality of company information and records.
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs.
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduce your taxable income to increase take home pay.
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%)
- Discounted Health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes.
- Gain significant investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose.
- Regular social events at our head office location
- Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families.
You’ll bring to the table:
- Has prior experience in financial administration or overseeing elementary projects.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel
- Strong communication and ability manage deadlines and problem solve.