Childcare Jobs - Support office, Full Time - Murarrie QLD, Australia
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years. As a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
Working with a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity, the Executive Assistant is required to provide the full range of high-level administrative support to the General Manager of Social Impact and other Chief roles within Goodstart Early Learning. This includes all aspects of communication and correspondence management, preparation of papers and reports, undertaking research into matters as required and making decisions within assigned delegated authority levels.
The role will focus on:
- Providing support
- Providing a high standard of timely and accurate “service”.
- Making decisions within authority levels as delegated
Maintaining efficient and effective office management systems and processes.
- To provide executive-level administrative support including diary and appointments’ management, organising and managing meetings and conferences (including preparing agendas and minutes of meetings, as required), and actioning correspondence.
- Prepare complex documents as may be required, for presentations, reports and meetings, ensuring a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity as to management of document-content.
- Collate reports as required and ensure that all required stakeholders.
- Research into matters and issues as requested from time to time, ensuring comprehensive and thorough investigations into matters are completed, full sets of facts are obtained, and recommendations made where needed.
- Through leadership, promotes the goals and values of the organisation in a positive manner and demonstrates a high level of personal integrity.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous successful experience in a dynamic and fast past Executive Assistant position in a multi-site, human service-related organisation.
- Have excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills.
- Strong previous experience working across multiple levels within an organisation and communicating confidently and effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines calmly
- Competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to Advanced level
- Knowledge of early learning centres practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Monday.com is an advantage
What Goodstart can offer you
- Access to discounted childcare
- Flexible work arrangements giving you choice about when and how work will be done in order to better manage your work and non-work needs
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes
- Be a part of a team and work environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging, inclusion and purpose
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more….