Childcare Jobs - Support office, Full Time - Murarrie QLD, Australia
Goodstart Early Learning is currently seeking an Allied Health Administration Team Lead who will support the Allied Health National Managers, Practitioners, centres, and families to successfully deliver Allied Health services to Goodstart Early Learning centres. This includes programs that enhance school readiness for children in kindergarten/pre-school, and targeted service delivery supports through the Early Childhood Approach/NDIS and other internally or externally funded programs as required. The incumbent leads the Allied Health Administration team and ensures that services are delivered to a high standard of customer experience. This role is a 12 month contract.
- Support National Allied Health Managers to successfully deliver Allied Health Services in Goodstart.
- Manage, coach and lead a geographically dispersed and remote team to achieve their targets in a challenging and competitive funding environment.
- Develop and maintain operational policies, practices and guidelines that adapt and respond to the evolution of the Allied Health service.
- Provide assistance and/or expert advice to the Allied Health National Managers on systems, processes and opportunities for service delivery improvement.
- Work with existing Goodstart CSO grant and funding teams to facilitate Allied Health service delivery and identify and interpret existing and potential funding sources.
- Monitor day to day financial performance and ensure compliance within budget parameters, finance regulations and internal Goodstart Financial requirements.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on key performance indicators and key risks.
You'll help achieve this by
- Demonstrated experience or has a high-level understanding of Allied Health operating practices.
- Has a high level of effective verbal and written communication skills to meet the understanding of “audience requirements” and has the ability to influence senior Stakeholders.
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
- Proven effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks in an organised and efficient way.
- Ability to make effective decisions on their own knowing when to escalate and seek further information.
- Self-motivated and use initiative to contribute to the successful implementation of projects and tasks.
What Goodstart can offer you
- Be part of a social enterprise, connected by an incredible purpose and part of an People team who value diverse perspectives and backgrounds.
- Not-For-Profit Salary Packaging benefits which reduce your taxable income to increase take home pay.
- Access to discounted childcare (up to 15%).
- Discounted health care and access to employee wellbeing program with BUPA.
- Exclusive discounts on travel, gym memberships, Apple and Dell products, and more.
- Work for a company that has an aspiration to be globally recognised for early years practice and learning outcomes.
- Investment in your growth and development with support, tools, training, and experiences that will truly enhance the progress and outcomes for children in their earliest years.
- Be part of Australia's largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families.