Childcare Jobs - Educational leader/Room leader, Full Time - Gaven QLD, Australia
EDUCATIONAL LEADER/2nd ECT - Full Time
Educational Leader and curriculum guidance to provide the service with the optimum opportunities for success in all Quality Areas. Focus on extending the Educator team with skills and knowledge to extend their program for the children and Gaven community. Expand upon the existing role to be an extension of the Gaven team in our Amaze Community network of Educational Leaders. This role is primarily non-contact unless facilitating Kindy program in ECT absence.
- Proven experience as an experienced Educational Leader
- Commitment and understanding of their Bachelor studies in Early Childhood
- Mentoring skills of training and documentation of implemented curriculum development
- Able to collaborate with Leaders and team members positively for advancement of Amaze curriculum
- Happy and positive personality to role model for children and support Educator mentoring
- Able to fulfill all Safety and Fun requirement for learning
- Suitable digital experience for Owna use, IPAD use
- Great communicator to families, children and team
- Community minded individual that loves working with children and making a good day great!
- Available to support children in with excellent team supervision
- A positive role model and team member
- Great with documentation for reporting learning outcomes and portfolios
- Physically and mentally able to fulfil the role Monday to Friday with consistency and regularity.
Amaze Education Group, family owned and operated in Southeast Qld for 14 years. Passionate about creating quality care for children in active play with relevant resources updated frequently. Indoors, outdoors, Bush Kindy and staff Professional Development.
- Support for study time towards Bachelor of ECE
- Great indoor, outdoor environment for educational experiences
- Free Employee Assistance Program paid for by Amaze
- First Aid and CPR renewals paid for by Amaze
- Uniform shirts, name badge, hat and jumper provided
- Free 24/7 access to shopping discounts with National known outlets
- Birthday perk% complete
- Free car parking
To apply? 3 things we look for first
- Bachelor of Early Education or more than working towards Bachelor of Early Education or ACEQCA verified equivalent
- Blue Card
- Genuine interest in the advocacy for children, role modelling and fun!
Email [email protected] with your current resume and application statement as to your interest.