Childcare Jobs - Regional/Area manager, Full Time - Brisbane QLD, Australia
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments and practices in our state-of-the-art, purpose-built centres.
For us, it comes down to the little things and that is why our offering is unique. In our 60 centres throughout Australia, the children are supported by staff that genuinely care about their learning experience and our Green Leaves Commitments are at the heart of what we do:
- Family connections - we are committed to creating genuine connections with our families and being an active part of our community
- Team - we strive to create and foster a positive, open and respectful environment where all team members feel valued, empowered and recognised
- Learning environments - our centres are unique and purpose-built. Each one features innovative learning resources and play areas that ignite children's curiosity to explore, engage and grow
- Centre presentation - our learning hubs and play areas are at the heart of our centres. We respect and care for our centre and the environments we share
- Performance - the Green Leaves team is committed to raising the benchmark for early education and care. We believe in continuous improvement and actively look for ways to elevate each centre's overall performance.
The Operations Support Manager is a key leader in our business who ensures our Commitments are embedded across a dedicated patch of Centres. Reporting to the National Operations Manager based in Brisbane, this role is part of a dynamic growing team with decades of sector knowledge and experience. In this role, you can take pleasure in inspiring, mentoring, guiding and supporting a team of Centre Directors and Educators.
Day to day you will:
- Be responsible for the management of Six centres in metropolitan Brisbane;
- Work alongside our Centre Directors and teams to uphold the Green Leaves Commitments;
- Bring your vision for excellence and continuous improvement to what we do;
- Drive business outcomes, high performance and accountability for results within your centres;
- Use your strong knowledge in Education and Care national regulations, National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework to ensure compliance and performance;
- Share your wealth of Early Learning knowledge and experience for the betterment of your teams;
- Lead and support the opening of new centres across the group;
- Develop, facilitate and deliver training across the group;
- Contribute to and build a positive reputation for Green Leaves in the market;
- Actively network with internal stakeholders and external bodies within the sector; and
- Travel regularly to a range of Centres and sites located across Brisbane, including but not limited to Chapel Hill, Richlands, Cannon Hill, Carindale, Griffin and Kenmore.
You will hold:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- At least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
- A valid Working with Children Check
- A strong understanding of Regulations/Legislations including state variations, plus Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS), QKLG knowledge
- Strong leadership and commercial experience, with experience managing a group of Centre Directors highly desirable
- Proven experience and ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
- The ability to stay calm and considered in the face of anything
- High standards, and a focus on excellence
- A professional standard of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage time with broad and conflicting priorities
- Relationships focus
- Strong computer skills and systems knowledge across systems including Qikkids, as well as CCSS and ISS.
In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to be a part of a progressive and forward-thinking organisation in a high-growth phase
- A respectful work environment where you are valued for being a collaborative contributor
- A rewarding and empowering role, that enables you to learn and grow within the group, with support from dedicated and talented senior professionals
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing professional career development and support from a collaborative Senior Leadership and Operations team
- A fully maintained company vehicle, laptop, iPad and mobile phone
- A generous salary package based on individual skills and experience
- New reward & recognition program designed to recognise above and beyond performance
- A generous childcare discount
- The chance to travel extensively to work hands-on with the teams out in the field.
Green Leaves is a growing group, focused on building teams that value children and families. This is an exciting time to join the group while making an impact on the lives of many children, families, and teams.